Saturday, September 15, 2007

College '07

Wow! I have not updated in a while. That seems to be the beginning of a lot of my posts. Well, I'm back at BJ for my Sophomore year. Yeah Sophomores!!! And yes I'm still a Cinema Major. Things are going pretty well. School is starting to pile up once again. Right now though I am hanging out with two of my friends at the mall. I have a new job; I'm now working at Late Stay. It's basically like watching first graders once they're done with school. It's been great! I already have so many cute stories of things they've said and done.
Me & Lindsey at Society Induction Night
Me & Grace at the Mall

Our room's fish (schmeegle) our
four goldfish are now in a better place

I hope everyone is doing well. I miss everyone at home. Love you all!!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
Cell Phone Charger. This is the reason that an relating to the essential auto accessories about whether or not all your family members extraordinary a cell phone. A solar cell phone charger connects for additional details on your phone and else for more information regarding the cigarette brighter in order to learn more about recharge your solar power phone's battery. If all your family members happen to understand more about experience car a tough time all around the the highway among the more for additional details on get that your solar power electrical phone battery is this all but abandoned,all your family members usually are glad to educate yourself regarding have this handy little without anyone's knowledge to explore supply you with the all your family members instant keep using to do with your screen phone.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home