Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Back from College!!!:)

I can hardly believe that the year has gone by so fast. I am now officially a Sophomore which I'm very excited about. Even though I'm very happy to be home I really miss all of my friends at school as well. The Lord blessed me with some awesome roommates! I'll really miss the Temple of Distraction. :) My roommate Megan and I are especially close. At the same time it's great to be home and hang out with my friends here, especially my best friend! Throught this past year my parents have been a great encouragement to me. My poor mom heard all about my bad days and she often said "even this shall pass away". My dad also had his own little saying; on every postcard and letter that he sent he'd write "keep on keeping on and keep on looking up". I flew with a friend from Maine early Sunday the 6th. We had an hour layover in Chicago so Dan and I were going to try and see each other really quickly. When I think of airports I think of the Portland airport where you can easily go out of security and easily get back in. Well, it's not quit like that in the O'hare airport! I walked forever! Good thing Dan and I both have cell phones 'cause we would have never found each other. When I went back through security (it was a huge line!) I just made it as our flight was boarding (few)! Then they had to change a couple of tires on the plane so we had to go back out and wait in the terminal for another two hours (oh well). We finally made it back safely to Maine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home